Under regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR) 2012 all personnel who are liable to be exposed to asbestos and their supervisors are required to have awareness training with annual refresher training. Suitable training is a very important part of your Asbestos Management Systems and your overall compliance with CAR 2012. It is your responsibility to protect workers from exposure to asbestos.
ARL offer a full training package to suit all needs and requirements under Regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and are fully audited members of IATP – the Independent Asbestos Training Providers.
- Asbestos Awareness for Duty Holders
- Asbestos Awareness for Managers and Responsible Persons
- Asbestos Awareness for Contractors
- Management of Asbestos in Premises
- Working Safely with Asbestos
- Certificate in Supervisory Management
- Asbestos New Operative & Operative Refresher
- Asbestos New Supervisor & Supervisor Refresher